Terms & Conditions
Jumping on trampolines can result in injury. Using the Go jump Trampolines facilities is undertaken is accordance with the terms and conditions and safety rules displayed throughout our premises.
When purchasing a ticket or by using any of the facilities at the Go Jump Trampolines venue the customer is deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined in the below waiver which is also displayed throughout the Go Jump Trampolines premises.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ!
Exclusion of Liability – Waiver of Right to Sue – Your Assumption of Risk – These conditions affect your legal rights!
Throlt Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Go Jump Trampolines (‘Go Jump Trampolines’), as the supplier of recreational services sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to, trampolining, trampolining lessons, equipment rental, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of trampolines and surrounds and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the Go Jump Trampolines venue subject to the following conditions:
1. By purchasing a ticket or by using any of the facilities at the Go Jump Trampolines venue the customer is deemed to agree to these conditions:
2. Go Jump Trampolines, its employees, directors, invitees and agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependants or legal representatives for personal injury, loss, damage or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Go Jump Trampolines.
3. The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury or death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Go Jump Trampolines for any claim for personal injury, loss, damage, negligence or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from the customer’s participation in such activities.
4. WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law & Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this sign.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this sign, does not apply if your death or in injury is due to gross negligence on the suppliers part. Gross negligence in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do the act with reckless disregard with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading regulations 2012 and section 23(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
5. The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Go Jump Trampolines to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
6. Children must be at least 18 months of age to use the facilities at Go Jump Trampolines, and when less than 12 years of age, be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
7. Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted on the trampolines. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
8. While in the Go Jump Trampolines venue you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
9. All tickets remain the property of Go Jump Trampolines and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date and time shown and are void if tampered with.
10. The customer must comply with all safety rules, signs or other directions of Go Jump Trampolines and its Staff. Non compliance, or reckless and careless conduct may result in suspension or cancellation of the customer’s access to recreational activities at the Go Jump Trampolines venue in its absolute discretion.
11. If you purchase a ticket for the use of the trampolines or any other facilities at the Go Jump Trampolines venue on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
12. This agreement:
a. is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
b. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect (severability).